Increasing Productivity & Reducing Stress at Work
Work Well is the latest NHS-funded four week educational course from Outlook South West. The course covers evidenced-based practical techniques that help to reduce work-related stress.
The four sessions aim to help you to:
- Improve performance and concentration
- Improve work-life balance and work towards living more in line with your values
- Learn time management skills to reduce procrastination and improve productivity
- Build assertiveness skills to improve communication and relationships at work
- Learn how to deal with difficult customers and how to ‘say no’
- Deal with worry and negative thinking
- Learn ways to manage stress and low mood
Sessions are delivered by a qualified Outlook therapist and throughout the course there is no expectation to contribute or discuss issues that you don’t feel comfortable sharing.
You can book a free place on a Work Well course using the form below. Please note however that you will recieve an initial assessment call before your place is confirmed.