The Outlook South West offices will be closed over the Christmas and New Year period (from 1PM on Monday 24th December to 9AM on Wednesday 2nd January). Referrals can still be made via our website (Register Online page) but they will not be processed until staff return on Wednesday 2nd January 2018.
Outlook South West is not an emergency service and anyone who is in a crisis should contact their GP or the Community Mental Health Team. There is a range of contact numbers listed below which also includes local and national listening services.
We would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a safe & happy Christmas, as well as best wishes for the New Year.
If you feel that you are in crisis or need more urgent support, then please contact your GP or NHS Direct 111 Please note that there are other forms of support available:
- Valued Lives 01209 901438 (7 days a week 5pm-midnight)
- Samaritans 116 123 (free from mobile or landline)
- SANE 0845 767 800 (6pm – 11pm)
- Papyrus - for young adults 0800 068 4141
- Campaign against living miserably (CALM) for men – 0800 58 58 58
- Childline – 0800 111
- Community Mental Health Team 0845 207 7711